[rt-users] common fixes

Mark A. Sharkey mark at wcws.com
Thu Mar 1 15:02:14 EST 2001

Hello,

I have successfully installed RT on a virtual server; however, each message that
comes in, is assigned a new transaction number - even when the message is in
reply to an already opened case.  The original transaction number is in the
subject line; however, instead of the message being attached as a comment to the
original transaction, the message instead is given a new transaction number.

Is this a configuration setting that I have missed?  Or, do I need to look at
the code?

Thanks.

Mark

--
Do you want the power and flexibility of having your own
iServer without the risk or hassle of maintaining it yourself?

Professional management of your iServer account
http://www.iServerPros.com

| Mark A. Sharkey           | mailto:mark at wcws.com  |
| World Class Web Sites     | http://www.wcws.com   |
|                           | 800 844 4434          |
| Custom CGI Scripts        | 480 461 9765          |
| Perl PHP MySQL JavaScript | 480 461 9312 (fax)    |