[rt-users] Web UI - limit tickets/page ability?

Jan Okrouhly okrouhly at civ.zcu.cz
Fri Mar 2 06:13:33 EST 2001

Hello
On Fri, 2 Mar 2001, Othmar Pasteka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 03:47:44PM +0000, Jan Okrouhly wrote:
> > I've finaly found it...it was sent by Rich West on 25 May 1999 to
> > rt-users... working pretty well with 0.99.8pre4, but there were no
> > problems getting into the current 1.0.7 stable version.
> > I just make some modifications to correct work of his links (Next xx,
> > Previos xx) to preserve actual setting of sort criteria...
> > Both are in attachments.
>
> so, both patches are needed, in order to have this feature? so
> your ones depend on the other patch?

Needed is just the one mine. I've added the old message just if somebody
would to see it.

BUT, there are some little problems - when you limit a view containing
merged tickets then you (of course?) don't see them. I'll look better on
it later and send all as a new complete patch for 1.0.7 (unified).
Be patient, I'm too busy now with other higher priority problems.

> so long
> othmar

Greets

Jan Okrouhly
Laboratory for Computer Science             |    phone: (420 19) 7491588
University of West Bohemia                  | location: Univerzitni 22
Americka 42, 306 14 Pilsen, Czech Republic  |     room: UI404