[rt-users] Looking for a patch to 1.0.7

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Mar 6 11:48:36 EST 2001

This is probably more apropriate for rt-devel, but there is a
field in the each_req table called 'alias' that was intended for
just such a use.  to make this actually, useful, you'd
want to add a check on the ticket loading routines to 'resolve'
the alias...and a web or cli frob to let you edit 'alias'.

        jesse