[rt-users] Newbe, root getting copied on communications

Oved Ben-Aroya oved at xor.technion.ac.il
Thu Mar 8 05:48:24 EST 2001

I guess by "web interface" Christian meant not only opening a problem
request but also checking the state of already sent requests.

One can create "public" user(s) with only a display privilege on a queue.
This however can be a privacy issue, as such public users can see all
the tickets, not just their own.

Our firewall team would like to restrict the ability to open a ticket
to a certain group (department liasons).  Having another type of user -
one that can open tickets and display only her tickes - is probably
best.  Seems that it will only be in version 2 :-(