[rt-users] Ordering Queues

Gary Berry grberry at home.com
Thu Mar 8 09:17:11 EST 2001

Hi all, I have been using RT 1.0.6 for some time now and it is working
really well. My working companions and I have noticed one thing that we were
wondering about.

How do you order the queues so that the one that we want as the default
always shows up in the Create Request in Queue window???

It seems that the last queue created shows up by default and we would like
another one to be in that window so that we don't have to change it
everytime we want to create a new request in that particular queue.

Any ideas on this????