[rt-users] An rt-mailgate(1) streamer

Sanity sanity at fretzel.net
Thu Mar 8 12:27:47 EST 2001

You could just filter it through procmail first.
Someone has already written filters to strip off all mime parts of a
message and give you nice clean text out the other end.
Check out this page for more info on all of the mime modules this guy has
written http://www.procmail.org/jari/

I use some of the filters to remove the ms-mail and outlook express junk
but you could just as easily remove all the mime content and then send it
to RT. This way you don't have to write anything and its portable for
anyone that can use procmail...