[rt-users] empty cases in web

Todd Jagger tj.lists at overland.net
Thu Mar 15 22:43:01 EST 2001

All of a sudden tickets being opened by email are showing up empty,
i.e., without any content, in the web interface.  The emails get sent
to queue members fine with the notes in tact, and the ticket gets
opened in the web interface but there are just no notes there to see.

This seems to coincide with our replacement of sendmail with Exim as
the MTA on the box, however we did that several days ago and it had
been working fine up until yesterday.

Any ideas what might be going on here?

Thanks,
Todd

USER, n.:
         The word computer professionals use when they mean "idiot."
                 -- Dave Barry, "Claw Your Way to the Top"