[rt-users] Reply Mail

Russell Foster rf at rf0.com
Mon Mar 26 09:11:24 EST 2001

Hi,
	Seems to be on replying wether the messages is quoted or not. We
are getting stuff like this

Oringinally

"Hi,
	Yes we have looked at your problem blah blah blah.

	Fix if by blah...."

Which is being recived as

"Hi. Yes we have looked at your problem blah blah blah.Fix if by blah..."

Personally I am thinking that it might be the MTA but I can't reproduce it
by telneting to port 25 on the box. I do run stripmime as well but I don't
see (if at all) why that should be messing up outgoing replies..

rus

Russell Foster
EMEA IT Unix Systems Administrator
Art Technology Group
www.atg.com

LISTER : The red, green, and blue alert signs are all flashing! What the smeg is
happening?
KRYTEN : Well, either we're under attack, sir, or we're having a disco.
		Red Dwarf Season VII - Stoke Me A Clipper