[rt-users] restarting rt 1.0.7 after reboot

del del at obsidian.com
Tue May 1 16:07:12 EDT 2001

thanks for the info..it seems if it is reading stuff from when i first
created RT database about a few months ago not the lastest data.....is
there a way to recover the RT database...?

i reviewed the database directory and it seems as it is intact..dunno why
RT is not reading the latest info...

Any ideals..?

donnie