[rt-users] Email Commands

Mike Reiling miker at softcoin.com
Thu May 17 14:24:25 EDT 2001

We have a web based form on our website that allow users to submit
support questions.  The form is just emailed to our support team
here.  We would like to add an RT command to the email that would
filter it into the right "Area" depending on which form they filled
out.  Without putting a username/password in the email, and since I
do not know the serial number yet, is there a way to do this?

Thanks everyone,
Mike
--
                           (o o)                 (O O)