[rt-users] email error from new users

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Tue May 22 21:11:07 EDT 2001

On Tuesday, May 22, 2001 12:56:43 -0700, brians at plaza.ds.adp.com wrote:
+-----
| It works on solaris 8 with it outside the quotes, haven't tried it the
| other way, but the example shows it inside the quotes.
+--->8

Which one works depends on the version of sendmail running; I think we had
to change all ours when we upgraded from sendmail 8.9.3 to 8.11.0, but I'm
really fuzzed out at the moment (don't ask --- it involves leaky ceilings)
so I don't remember exactly.

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]