[rt-users] RT2 mail reply issue

Wozz wozz+rt at wookie.net
Wed May 23 01:54:36 EDT 2001

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 01:49:32AM -0400, Jesse wrote:
> Correct. RT2 is rather more configurable than RT1 was.  If you want it to send
> mail, you need to configure it to do so ;)

Ok, so I have the following scrips configured:

 OnCorrespond NotifyRequestor with template Correspondence
 OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestor with template Abuse Autoreply
 OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchersAsComment with template Correspondence

This sends an autoreply on ticket creation, but the OnCorrespond doesn't
seem to work, or perhaps I don't have a clear understanding of what the
conditions mean.  Is there a quick explanations somewhere, or has it not
been documented yet?

Thanks for the help!