[rt-users] This is driving me nuts!

Split infinity Tech Support jason at splitinfinity.net
Wed May 23 13:26:54 EDT 2001

I know we've discussed this before, but I'm still having a problem with
empty tickets. Simply moving the transaction to the correct directory fixes
the problem, but every night I have 5-10 tickets to move in this manner and
it's getting old.

Does anyone have any idea how to correct this time shift that is occuring?

For those that are unfamiliar with this, it seems that the date put into
the SQL database is on a different time zone than the rest of the machine.
and anything that is recieved between 9pm and 12 pm my time gets put into
the directory for today, but recorded as being in the directory for
tomorrow.

Any suggetions at all? I've looked at everything I can think of related to
time on that server.

Jason
Split infinity

--
FREE Web Site Monitoring for ALL! 100% FREE!
http://www.ServerRat.com/tag/