[rt-users] This is driving me nuts!

stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu
Wed May 23 13:33:52 EDT 2001

Timezone problems
=================

If you have a problem with `SELECT NOW()' returning values in GMT and
not your local time, you have to set the `TZ' environment variable to
your current timezone.  This should be done for the environment in which
the server runs, for example in `safe_mysqld' or `mysql.server'.  *Note
Environment variables::.