[rt-users] This is driving me nuts!

Split infinity Tech Support jason at splitinfinity.net
Wed May 23 14:08:03 EDT 2001

Did that, no help

/usr/bin/safe_mysqld  --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --timezone=PDT >/dev/null
2>&1 &

is the command in the init script that starts MySQL

Still loging as Eastern time, 3 hours ahead

Also, is there any way to fix this listserv so that replies are sent to the
list and not to both the user and the list, I have no need for two copies
of each reply.

Jason
Split Infinity