[rt-users] New Version

Mike Reiling miker at softcoin.com
Wed May 23 16:38:26 EDT 2001

I just put rt-1.0.7 into production and it is working pretty good.
We have thousands of email coming through a day, so I added page
support to the queue.

Anyway. I am now playing with rt2.  I love this version, much
cleaner, but I have some questions.

1- What happened to areas.  Is there something similar in rt2?
2- Any reason I should not switch now to rt2?  Seems pretty stable.
3- Last one...  I have been poking around, but can someone point me
to some docs on how to add my own script.  Or at least a starting
point.  What i would like to accomplish is a little strage.  when a
request comes in, look up the email address in out customer database
and add a comment to the ticket with all their info.  That way the
cust support rep does not need to do this by hand.

Thanks everyone,
Mike
--
                           (o o)                 (O O)