[rt-users] No replies via email

Robert Shaw rshaw at arizona.mxim.com
Thu May 24 12:12:37 EDT 2001

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 12:12:15AM +0000, Feargal Reilly wrote:
> You have to set up scrips for the queue.
> Try "OnCorrespond" "NotifyRequestor" using template "Correspondance"

Thanks! That works. However, the reply-to and from address on the email from
WebRT are "rt at localhost" instead of what I have in config.pm:

#This is the default address that will be listed in
#From: and Reply-To: headers of mail tracked by RT unless overridden
#by a queue specific address

#$CorrespondAddress="RT::CorrespondAddress.not.set";
$CorrespondAddress="rt\@arizona.mxim.com";

#$CommentAddress="RT::CommentAddress.not.set";
$CommentAddress="rt-comment\@arizona.mxim.com";

Why is this? Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks.
-Robert