[rt-users] Can any1 Explain this to me???

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon May 28 19:40:54 EDT 2001

On Tuesday, May 29, 2001 01:37:19 +0200, Roland Fauster <roland at sazuma.com>
wrote:
+-----
| always starts installing 5.6.1 whereas I used the 5.03 from SUSE Linux
| 7.0...
+--->8

That's 5.00503, and I suggest using one and completely removing the other
because otherwise you could get surprises if something/someone decides to
ru the other.

Also, you probably should have installed MySQL *before* Apache::Session, as
indicated by the skipped MySQL tests.

brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]