[rt-users] postfix, virtual domains and alias

Simon Griffiths simon.g at claycrossbs.co.uk
Tue May 29 04:16:05 EDT 2001

This is to do with how you've configured either your virtual domain or alias
files.  Are you sure postfix is using /etc/aliases and not
/usr/local/etc/.... as I know when i used to run postfix on linux machine
things where in odd places.  Also in your virtual table does it look
something like this ?

@vhost_dom @real_dom

Or have you simply named users

@vhost_dom user at real_dom

If it's the latter then mail wont even look at aliases and everything will
just drop to the user.  At least i think thats the case.

HTH,

Si.
--
Simon Griffiths
Systems Administrator - Clay Cross Building Society