[rt-users] "Ordinary" CGI-Scripts don't work after installing RT2

Alec Cormack alec.cormack at city-link.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 00:49:49 EST 2001

I have installed RT2 and it is working very well.  But now I find that ordinary perl scripts placed in my cgi-bin directory that worked before I setup my virtual server for RT2 no longer run.  I thought that the directory has probably just moved - but I cant see any obvious alternatives under my /opt/rt2 path.  If I comment out the Virtual host settings for RT the server foinds my scripts again.

Please can anyone suggest what I might have done wrong.  Extract from my httpd.conf follows:

VirtualHost 192.168.150.251>
DocumentRoot /opt/rt2/WebRT/html

ServerName citypack.city.lnk
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /opt/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location />
 SetHandler perl-script
 PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

Thanks in advance

Alec Cormack
email: Alec.cormack at city-link.co.uk

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is forbidden. This message has been checked for all
known viruses by Initial City Link prior to sending.