[rt-users] MySQL ACL error

James Adam Sigler hollow1 at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:15:15 EST 2001

I am using the most current stable version of Mysql and have gotten all
the plugins for rt in place. I am trying to build and install Rt-2-0-8_02
on SUn Solaris. The problem is that when I run make install, It creates
the databases but gets an error with the acl.mysql file. It claims "Error
1175: You are using safe update mode and you tried to update a table
wiothout WHERE that uses a KEY column". The first line of my acl.mysql
file is this "DELETE FROM user WHERE user LIKE 'rt_user"". Any advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--

		Sincerely,
			-James Adam Sigler-