[rt-users] Auto-add requestors?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri Nov 2 14:46:42 EST 2001

Here is a use case for you.

I have a queue set up for my tasks as a lab manager.

When I'm going to be working on a machine, I send out an announcement, as a
ticket in RT.

I have the queue set so that anyone may reply to a ticket, not just the owner
or requestor.

What I'd like is to have those folks that reply, be added as requestors, so
that if I reply to the ticket, they'll all get the reply.

i.e. OnReply add user as requestor

I don't see a scrip to do this.

If it's not currently possible, please consider this a feature request.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net