[rt-users] RT+ Mandrake httpd-perl

Christopher Kolar ckolar at imsa.edu
Wed Nov 7 10:08:38 EST 2001

Hi everyone.  We want to get RT 2 up and running after having great success
with RT 1.x.  The box we want to test it on is running Mandrake 8.1.  This
distribution installs both a slim httpd for static pages, as well as a
second instance (httpd-perl) that runs on a separate port as the perl proxy.

I was wondering if anyone has tried using this distribution and this type
of apache configuration with RT?  We'll be working on it today, but noticed
that the Apache::Session and Apache::Cookie modules will not load and
compile -- even when using the "force install xxx" bit with CPAN.  I'm not
enough of a perl module hacker to know for sure if the problem may be that
the mod_perl responsibilities are split between two daemons with two
different conf files, so anyone's experiences with this would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

--chris

Christopher G. Kolar
    Coordinator of Information Technology Integration
    Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
  ckolar at imsa.edu  --  www.imsa.edu/~ckolar
         [PGP Public Key ID: 0xC6492C72]