[rt-users] rt mail returned with error

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Sun Nov 11 15:26:16 EST 2001

On Saturday, November 10, 2001 11:56:43 -0600, Raymond Norton
<ray at lctn.k12.mn.us> wrote:
+-----
| I made a symbolic link to /opt/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate in /etc/smrsh, but
| still get the error I first submitted. Do I have to do something
| different to the alias so it separates the allowed program from the
| queues? In the docs it shows                   |          |
|                       ---/
+--->8

That mess is pretty much what I received; it makes no sense to me....

Oh, wait.  I see dots in the original.  You need to quote the command in
the alias so it doesn't get mangled (spaces mapped to dots in this case).

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]