[rt-users] Project Management Fund?

Adam Clarke Adam.Clarke at StrategicData.com.au
Mon Nov 12 18:14:17 EST 2001

Recently I saw information about a fund to assist Jesse work on enhancing
the Project Management capabilities of RT2. I am wondering where this is up
to because..

o I have been asked to consult on a job, with a view to possible building or
commissioning a system which requires something like a RT based system with
Project management (or at least Milestone management) capabilities.

o I have been told what the 'ballpark' is for this work and while I think it
is inadequate for building from scratch what they want, it would be a
significant contribution to this fund.

So.. What is the current status of the fund and who are the other interested
players?

Also, Jesse if you are watching, are you still interested in such work and
what is your availability like?

Cheers
Adam