[rt-users] newbie question

David Ryan david.ryan at baker.ie
Wed Nov 14 08:05:28 EST 2001

Dmitry,

When a ticket is opened it is assigned an ID.

When you comment, you need to tell RT which ticket ID you are commenting
on.  This is what the message is telling you.

The ticket ID looks a bit like this - [domain.com #53] - where
domain.com is the domain you have configured RT to use (check the login
screen).

If you send a mail to the comment address and include the ticket ID, you
should find that the comment gets added.

David