[rt-users] newbie question

David Ryan david.ryan at baker.ie
Wed Nov 14 08:49:00 EST 2001

Dmitry,

It needs to be in the subject line.

The easiest thing for you to do is to set up a scrip with the following
settings : oncreate autoreply torequestors with template globalautoreply
- this will send you out a ticket ID which is particular to your machine
when you open a ticket by email.

The purpose of comments has been explained earlier in this thread.  It
is only relevant *if* you intend that your customers get a copy of the
ticket contents.  It basically means you don't want your customer to see
the *comment* where you said something like "this damn guy keeps making
the same mistake - we have already fixed it already"

David