[rt-users] new install problem in Handle.pm: "Can't bind unknown placeholder '9'"

William Annis annis at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 14 11:39:07 EST 2001

        Yesterday I installed all the current versions of the many
CPAN libraries RT needs.  This is on Solaris, using PostgreSQL.  The
web interface is working just fine, but the mail gateway is having a
little problem.  When I send mail, I get this back:

Can't bind unknown placeholder '9' at /loc/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 320, <STDIN> line 10.
554 5.3.0 "|/home/mesarthim/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond"... unknown mailer error 255

   ----- Original message follows -----

Then, a new item shows up in the queue, but of course I never get the
autoreply.

        Any ideas?

--
William Annis  -  System Administrator -  Biomedical Computing Group
"When men are inhuman, take care not to feel towards them as they do