[rt-users] delete_dead_tickets.pl

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:17:55 EST 2001

This script is flawed. It has a SQL statement "DELETE FROM Watchers WHERE
Value=?". This statement will delete any queue AdminCcs (and maybe queue Ccs
too) whose userid matches the ticket number that you're deleting. I told
Steve about this, but he dismissed it. The proper SQL statement should be:

"delete from watchers where Scope = 'Ticket' and Value = ?"

O-                         ~ARK