[rt-users] Automatically assign owner

irene irenes at wolfram.com
Mon Nov 12 16:03:05 EST 2001

Hi, I'm relatively new to the RT configuration. I'm trying to setup one
of my queues to automatically assign a request as it comes in to a
specific owner. Is this possible? I would be very happy if someone could
point me to the appropriate thread and I'll muddle through, but there
are a lot of threads to randomly search through on my own!

Any help is greatly appreciated. BTW, I love the new version. My company
was using several generations old versions. Many, useful improvements -
Thanks!

Irene Sakellarakis