[rt-users] moving rt between machines.]

Tore Micaelsen mick at multinet.no
Tue Nov 20 06:53:02 EST 2001

Am trying, but looks like i cant figue out the syntax...
trying

[root at cache /root]#mysqlimport -uroot -ppassword rt2 rt2.sqldump
mysqlimport: Error: Table 'rt2.rt2' doesn't exist, when using table: rt2
[root at cache /root]#

should i drop the base first? because the fresh install i did created an
rt2 base..?

Best Regards
Tore