[rt-users] Losing post'ed data - fix.

Greg Cope gjjc at rubberplant.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 10:48:55 EST 2001

Greg Cope wrote:

> Jesse Vincent wrote:
> >
> > using mod_perl args will break other things, such as file uploads.  I'm
> > pretty sure that the loss of posted data is due to a botched install
> > of one or more of the related CPAN pakcages.
> >
> >         Jesse

I've reinstalled perl, apache and all the module.  This took ages.

It now appears to work.

The only difference is Mason v1.04, rt2.0.9 and perl complied without
thread support ( like a default install).

Has anyone:

a) Got a threaded perl to work (-Dusethreads -Duseithreads)

b) Are there any others that still have problems (if so send me you perl
-V output).

Greg