[rt-users] MAJOR PROBLEM (Jesse)

James Adam Sigler hollow1 at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:00:31 EST 2001

There is no new function in the Handle.pm file. This of course I new
yesterday. I have tried a complete reintsall and recompile of everything
associated with perl and rt inclkuding an upgrade to perl 5.6.1. If
someone has a Handle.pm file with a new method and could supply it to me I
would be most grateful.

	Thanks.