[rt-users] Date formatting...

Jay Kramer jay at mojomole.com
Wed Nov 28 23:59:05 EST 2001

I looked there, but all I found was ISO that had any formatting at all..  If
I change that function, will it break anything?

    $date = sprintf("%04d-%02d-%02d %02d:%02d:%02d", $year,$mon,$mday,
$hour,$min,$sec);

I am guessing I can just change this around and add in the code to subtract
12 if hour is over 12 and make it 12 if it is 0 ;)

Jay
(again, if I do this, will it break any other date handling in RT..  If this
won't then I am going to do it in such a way as to make it
configurable in the config file and send in a patch against it..  A lot of
people want this)

> Take a look at RT::Date, there should be a HumanReadable method
> or something like that...
>
> -j
>
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 11:18:14AM -0600, Jay Kramer wrote:
> > Okay, the date formatting in RT, can I change it to not be military
times, and show normal times like 5:30PM and 4:00AM instead of 17:30 and
4:00..  ;)  Its throwing the simpleminded out of wack :)