[rt-users] Windows NT installation

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 29 21:56:56 EST 2001

So, to the best of my knowledge, a port of RT to NT has never been attempted,
but I don't know of anything that is actually unix specific in the code.

Apache, mod_perl, mysql and DBD::mysql all run on NT.  I suspect that
most of the work needed to do a port is actually in the installation tools.

But no, I've not heard of any windows-based tool that's equivalent to RT.

	-j