[rt-users] Bad SMTP headers

stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu stephen at acgroup.ucsc.edu
Mon Oct 1 20:14:24 EDT 2001

It has a funny look to it, in the sense that it appears as
though it were a string being fed to web server- i.e. nimda

On the other hand, SirCam virus messages always have that classic
line, "I have enclosed this document for you to review", and that is
not a direct quote.

Stephen Hauskins
Academic Computing Group
Natural Sciences Division