[rt-users] Bulk update modifies tickets as root (System User)

Cris Bailiff c.bailiff+rt2 at devsecure.com
Wed Oct 3 23:43:44 EDT 2001

When I bulk update a bunch of tickets (set to resolved, for example),
the 'Resolved' email notice and the Status change notice on the ticket
are shown as being performed by root...

Whilst this isn't the end of the world, I'd prefer it if these changes
were marked as done by me, so there's no future confusion. Where do I
start looking to fix this?

Another concern - Did these operations get performed with 'root'
priviliges? What if I wasn't allowed to modify some ticket - would it go
ahead anyway? (I could test this locally, but I'm currently super user,
so its a bit tricky, and if I de-super myself, it'll get complicated
resurecting the root account...)

Cris