[rt-users] Need to create new scrip

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Thu Oct 4 13:11:15 EDT 2001

I did up a scrip for 'OnCreate AutoAssign' which gave a ticket to a random user on creation.
That might be a good place to start.

You can find it at ftp.fsck.com/pub/contrib/2.0/AutoAssign or something.
It was written for the rt-scrips tool thats there, to let you install it easily, but that hasn't really been tested.

-Feargal.