[rt-users] RT for Project Management

Marc Hedlund marc at precipice.org
Tue Oct 9 12:27:30 EDT 2001

Sure, I think this would be a great thing as well.  I'll note, though,
that Jesse asked if anyone was interested in sponsoring the work, and no
one has (publicly) fessed up to that, yet.  ;)

Jesse, would you consider informal sponsorship from a group of interested
list members?  I don't have the ability to commit to full sponsorship
right now, but I could chip in $100 towards this project.  If there are
others who feel the same, could we reach some target amount through
contributions?

Marc Hedlund
e: marc at precipice dot org