[rt-users] Logging as comment? when Scrip emails are sent.

Paul Gregg lists-mail-isp-rt-users at pgregg.com
Thu Oct 11 09:35:23 EDT 2001

I don't follow...  I'm reading your message as "Why not have RT email the
requestor"?

I already have RT replying to the requestor via Scripts, but I want it to add
a single line to the end of the ticket display noting that an email was sent to
the requestors email address (and also for any other emails sent, i.e.
to queue watchers etc).

I wouldn't want the scrip to email another email back into RT as a comment as
that would be too chunky in the display when a single oneline entry would
be better.

Hopefully this makes it clearer.

Regards,

Paul.