[rt-users] alternate addresses for queue

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 12 02:04:48 EDT 2001

So, sadly, there isn't an easy way to do this, given the current architecture.
That said, I've got an idea:

* create a new queue: abuse-noreply
* create a custom ScripAction 'MovetoAbuse', which sets the ticket's queue
  to "Abuse"
* set up a scrip to 'OnCreate, MoveToAbuse' for abuse-noreply
* don't set up any scrips for abuse-noreply