[rt-users] make testdeps

John Long longie at esatclear.ie
Sun Oct 14 04:45:48 EDT 2001

ok...

DBI::mysql is not installed even though I have mysql 3 running, and
Apache::Cookie is not installed.

When I run 'make install' I get:

mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/bin
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/data
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/sessiondata
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/etc
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/lib
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
mkdir -p /usr/local/rt2/local/WebRT/html
/usr/bin/perl tools/initdb 'mysql'  '/usr/localmysql'  'localhost'  ' '
'root'  'webrt2' create
Now creating a database for RT.
Enter the mysql password for root.
Creating mysql database webrt2.
Use of initialized value in die at tools/initdb line 200, <STDIN> line 1.
Died at tools/initdb line 200, <STDIN> line 1.
make *** [creatdb] Error 255

I have attached the Makefile which could be a problem, but I have tried
everything.

I am running SuSe Linux Prof 7.1 with latest version of Apache and Mysql
which are all accessible and executable via webmin...

Any suggestions?