[rt-users] Possible bug with Create.html and keyword selection in 2.0.8?

Andrzej Bursztynski Andrzej.Bursztynski at pse.pl
Thu Oct 18 15:48:29 EDT 2001

When creating a new ticket with WebGUI I assigned a couple general
keywords selections like:

label1 -> single childen of keywordroot1
label2 -> single childen of keywordroot2
label3 -> multiple childen of keywordroot3

When using Create form any single selection is lost - both
with single and multiple children keyword selection. But when I select
two or more with eg. level3 above - this time the keyword selection is
saved.

I get the same behaviour with local keywords selection.

Has anyone seen the same? I'm still experimenting with customising
RT2 to use Polish encoding so I'm not 100% sure if it's not a side effect
of my changes to the code..

--
Regards

 (ab)