[rt-users] Refresh setting not saving

Percynski, Fred FPercynski at synchrony.net
Fri Oct 19 17:34:49 EDT 2001

I'm working on implementing a way to save the Refresh value, either through
cookies or some other way.  I have a question that I can't answer because I
don't know Mason well enough yet.  Any help on this is appreciated.
In /html/index.html is this line
if ($ARGS{'HomeRefreshInterval'}) {

Where is this array ARGS get set?  Where does it come from?  Can I
manipulate it (is it safe to)?