[rt-users] Install questions

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Oct 20 18:49:02 EDT 2001

One thing you could try is, and I don't really support this at all, my
homebuilt RPMS for redhat 7.x of RT's perl dependencies:

 http://www.fsck.com/projects/rt/perlmodules/

I'd love to hear bug or success reports, but can't guarantee that I'll be able
to cope.  These were generated by my hacked version of cpan2rpm, which traces
down perl prereqs and builds necessary modules. (it's in rt cvs)

	-j