[rt-users] RT 2.0.8 OR perl5/Carp Bug?

Olli-Pekka Isola Olli-Pekka.Isola at capinordic.fi
Tue Oct 23 03:33:46 EDT 2001

Hi Jesse,

I have installed Request Tracker 2.0.8 on Red Hat 7.1 box. RT seems to be
perfect solution for internal IT support staff!

I have created following queues:

	2: ASSI (ASSI Software Development for Capinordic Asset Management
Oyj)
	3: TAZETT (Tazett Software Development for Capinordic Asset
Management Oyj)
	4: BOOKING (Booking Portal Software Development in Capinordic Oy)
	5: CONSULTING (Consulting Portal Software Development in Capinordic
Oy)
	6: SUPPORT_CAM (Special Support Queue for Capinordic Asset
Management Oyj)

I get following error message if I try to add
(http://trackerserver/Admin/Queues/Modify.html?Create=1) yet an other queue.
Is it a bug and could you fix it?

System error
while serving trackerserver.gr.helsinki.capinordic.fi
/Admin/Queues/Modify.html
error while executing /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard]:
Bizarre copy of ARRAY in aassign at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Carp/Heavy.pm line
79, <GEN89> line 68.

backtrace: /Admin/Queues/Modify.html [standard] <= /autohandler [standard]

Best Regards,
Olli-Pekka Isola
Capinordic Asset Management Oyj
Jaakonkatu 3 A, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
Tel +358 10 2324 20, Fax +358 10 2324 210