[rt-users] Collaborative Project Management Sponsorship

Marc Hedlund marc at precipice.org
Wed Oct 24 21:48:29 EDT 2001

If there is a price tag, is there also a feature list we could see?  I
wouldn't make a significant dent in this amount personally, but depending
on the output I may be able to get company interest.  Also, how many
people/organizations make up the $2,000 to date?  Is that just yourself,
or others as well?

Thanks,
Marc Hedlund
e: marc at precipice dot org