[rt-users] Setting the "realname" of queue-emails?

Michael Thies michael at thies.org
Thu Oct 25 09:42:44 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I have a question about setting the realname for outgoing emails from
WebRT:
Currently the realname is set to the name of the queue, but I want to
have the queuename as short as possible and in CAPS, but the outgoing
mails should have a more explainable Realname and shouldn't be
completely in CAPS.
Is there any possibility, which I may have ignored, to use the
description of the queue? Or would it possible to think about, adding a
supplementary field for the realname in the queue-config?

TiA
--
\o/
Michael Thies                  ---                  michael at thies.org

"Costly Tools Don't Produce Better Designs" - The Pragmatic Programmer