[rt-users] RT 2.0.8 install problems on OpenBSD

Feargal Reilly feargal at thecia.ie
Fri Oct 26 13:59:34 EDT 2001

Have a close look at the output from 'perl Makefile.PL'.
Some of them will report dependencies early on, but that's lost among the
rest of the junk, and doesn't report an error at the end.

I've some notes on http://www.helgrim.com/perlmodules/ about some of the
dependencies that I've noticed.
-Feargal.