[rt-users] Quick poll in support of RT2

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Tue Oct 30 22:00:32 EST 2001

DF> As you can see by the last paragraph, this client has bought into
DF> some FUD.  We already have RT2 up and running and it works very
DF> well, but I think he is under the impression that it would take
DF> huge amounts of time and effort to implement, which we know not to
DF> be true.

Obviously, he's stuck on price.  Give him the price of implementing RT
vs. implementing his solution.  Include labor, training, and continued
upgrades, for 3 years.  If RT comes out cheaper, you're all set.

But does RT solve all of his requirements?  In particular, how would
one do inventory with RT?